Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Profile : Viki


Few words about myself – a person who has too many interests to deal with and who loves stories too much

Type of Movies I like – I like basically every genre as long as the movie is well done but in general  I tend to prefer adventure movies ,  mystery ,  fantasy , sci-fi , comedy and thriller but I can also enjoy watching some heart breaking drama , for example . I am very influenced by my mood. If I happened to watch the wrong movie at the wrong time I might not like it at all, even if it is not a bad movie.

Type of Movies I don’t like – War movies. They depress me a lot. Still I have watched some very good war movies. I also grew bored of brainless action movie ( they seem more boring than exiting to me lately ) . and I  almost stopped watching horror movies that lack suspense but are only full with bloodsheds and screaming .

When and Why I watch movies – whenever I can! I watch them to forget , to laugh , to relax , to discover , to learn , to experience … for thousands of reasons !

Movie that made a great impact on me – Star Wars . I was 10 years old  when first watched it and I was very impressed .  Later on The Lord of the Rings had ( and still has ) a great impact on me .

Few ( very few )  favorite Movies – Star Wars, LOTR , almost all studio Ghibli’s movies ,  The Shawshank Redemption , Fight Club , Moulin Rouge , Brotherhood of War , Amelie , Singing in the Rain , The English Patient , E.T. ,  Batman Begins , Ice Age ,  Pirates of the Caribbean , The Matrix ,  the Indiana Jones movies , The Avengers , The Fall , ….

Few ( very few ) favorite actresses/actors –  Ewan McGregor , Anthony Hopkins , Nicole Kidman , James McAvoy ,   Charlize Theron,  Tom Hiddleston , Michael Fassbender , Christian Bale , Gary Oldman , Johnny Depp , Meryl Streep , Dustin Hoffman , Owen Wilson , Cate Blanchett , Kate Winslet , Helena Bonham Carter , Edward Norton , Robert Downey Jr. , Natalie Portman ,  Benedict Cumberbatch , Martin Freeman , Lee Pace , Daniel Bruhl ,Rachel Weisz , Simon Pegg , Michael Sheen ,   .... 

TV series I currently watch   - The BigBang Theory , True Blood, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time , The Vampire Diaries and  few Korean ones … (they wait me unfinished for some time),

No comments:

Post a Comment